Various bugs fixes
Massive release, with improvements across all modules and structural changes.
- NEW: SPANless recording (aka forked recording) support for Cisco UCM and phones with internal bridges (Capture / PBXs / Edit PBX).
- NEW: Live Monitoring in browser for all supported PBXs (Recordings / Replay / Play on active call).
- NEW: Email notifications triggered by specific calls (Recordings / Email Notifications) .
- NEW: Automatic Software Updates at scheduled times (System / Software Updates).
- NEW: Automatic PBX detection. Recording will start as soon as the software is installed (Capture / PBXs).
- NEW: IP Phone Service and Forked Recording configuration wizard (Capture / PBXs).
- NEW: Service Memory Watchdog (System / Watchdog).
- NEW: Master / Slave: centralized licensing, centralized software update
- NEW: dedicated data folder for calls, db, logs, licenses.
- CHANGED: Backup system reworked, recordings can now be backed up using standard file system tools.
- CHANGED: user permissions system reworked
- CHANGED: licensing resource no longer aggregate, to minimize the number of licenses to be managed
- CHANGED: embedded database changed from MSDE 2000 SP4 to Postgres 9.0.3.
- CHANGED: removed .NET dependencies
- CHANGED: PreConfiguration moved in the site
- CHANGED: LogPacker moved in the site
- CHANGED: Network Interfaces moved in the site
- CHANGED: improved recording performance
- CHANGED: faster web site loading
- CHANGED: remote support tool from Remote Helpdesk to TeamViewer
- CHANGED: web server to Jetty 7.2
- CHANGED: reworked phone service
- CHANGED: major configuration changes no longer require the service to be restarted
- FIX: all fixes from 5.3 branch.