- NEW: improved database performance, decreased size
- NEW: improved Flash loading time
- NEW: Audit permission
- FIX: many cosmetic fixes
- NEW: improved playback performance with embedded Speex / WAV player for maximum playback speed (15x playback startup speed).
- NEW: added HTTP access to calls for easier integration with 3rd party apps
- FIX: click on player slider works now
- CRITICAL: service was stopping on power events
- CRITICAL: storage manager was deleting calls when large "Min Free Space" values where used
- FIX: out-of-sync conversations
- FIX: added call_id db indexes to correct performance problems
- FIX: clean Temp dir at web site startup
- NEW: control recording of missed / unlicensed / inbound / outbound / internal parked calls
- NEW: report generator with graphs and everything to compare basic agent stats. (Quality / Compare Agents page)
- NEW: search by description
- FIX: Avaya IP Office 500 (GLH)
- FIX: SIP rtp map
- NEW: record missed/unanswered calls in DB
- 5.1.01: critical fix in licensing code, reserved phones were sometimes not recognized
- 5.1.02: phone service ip addr fix
- FIX: G.722 fix for slices != 20 ms
- FIX: RTP stream sequenceNumber reset
- FIX: Storage was only using one volume
- FIX: VAD G711 A/U mismatch
- FIX: hold + resume on a shared line
Version 5.1 refines overall the 5.0 version. We heard your observations and made the changes:
- NEW: changed licensing model from per-phone to per-concurrent call. This is effectively a discount for many organizations. All existing customers can benefit of this discount by upgrading to v5.1.
- NEW: Support for NEC IP protocols (NEC SV8100, NEC SV8300, etc)
- NEW: View Active Calls list in real-time
- NEW: more permission types
- NEW: advanced search tab
- NEW: support for G.729B
- NEW: updated documentation for v5
- CHANGED: New playback system for very long calls
- CHANGED: massively improved non-stop recording
- CHANGED: Many speed improvements in the service (from 5.0.7)
- FIXED: Many critical service bugs added in 5.0.7
- FIXED: some unpleasant memory leaks
- FIXED: config bugs with database upgrade
- FIXED: config bugs when HTTP proxies are used
In total, more than 250 changesets. Get it fast from the Downloads page.
5.0.0 (03-Mar-2009) Major changes include a 100% new user interface, based on Adobe Flash, and a rethinking of the usage model, benefiting from the 4 years of existence of CallReplay.
- NEW: integrated agent scoring and call center optimization module. The evaluation questionnaires are completely customizable. And it is bundled for FREE with CallReplay!
- NEW: support for multiple storage volumes. Self-managing, of course.
- NEW: support for recording non-stop calls (24/24), for IP trading turrets.
- NEW: licensing management web site for resellers. Automated license activation. Self-service.
- NEW: call browsing by agents. Hierarchical organization model for grouping agents in departments and sub departments.
- NEW: automatic resolution of external phone numbers using an integrated phone directory.
- Many frequent operations can be done three times easier. And they were easy before.
- Recording speed significantly faster than 4.0.
- Fault isolation for better reliability.
- Support for Windows 64 bit
- Support for Cisco CallManager 7.0.
- Support for Avaya Communications Manager
- CWR licensing support for Cisco CMs > 5.0
- fixed memory leak with unterminated calls
- fixed timeout error when making large backups
- added call statistics in logs
- one more fix for TCP RST memory leak
- greatly decreased memory requirements
- FIX: ugly memory leak. TCP RST now correctly closes immediately the connection
- change of call center licensing to match by latest digits of phone number
- allows the supervisor to search by the LATEST digits in the IP address of the phone (eg 10.1.0.103 -> 103)
- FIX: Corrected error messages when Qodec could not be loaded, corrected "Object instance not found"
- cosmetic: Always displays the number of phones registered to CM
- NEW: Replication of recordings or meta-date between multisites
3.2.0 (26-Jun-2007, unreleased)
- major rewrite of Backup & Restore functionality, improved speed and reliability
- FIX: caller id is now displayed correctly for the final transfer of a call with a private number (original caller->final destination)
- cosmetic: private numbers now show as "Private number" instead of empty string
- FIX: shared lines fix for CCM > 4.0
- FIX: removed mixers memory leak
- FIX: mixers statistics
- FIX: CallManager Express 3.4: conference calls had incomplete CallInfo packet
- FIX: Service.aspx was displaying error (branding).
- FIX: clicking Update in System / Configuration was showing an error (branding).
- FIX: SqlServer Agent was not started in branded builds
- cosmetic: improved compression tracing
- cosmetic: added backgroundCompressionAscending option (registry only)
- FIX: G.729 calls counted properly, even after conversion
- FIX: Call Manager Express: disabled handling of UDP call control protocols
- FIX: star numbers (like *1004) were not being recorded
3.1.0 (March 05, 2007)
- NEW: Added "Force G.729 Recompression" option in Configuration
- NEW: Backup & Restore
- NEW: PreConfiguration automatically enables weekly reboot
- FIX: fixed folder creation bug entered in 3.0.4
- NEW: Updated Qodec to 0.99
- FIX: PreConfiguration now displays G.729 computer id is now correct
- FIX: licenses escape strings and can accept &
- FIX: CM v5 support incorrectly disabled in v3.0.11
- FIX: "file does not exist" error added in previous commit
- FIX: "Must specify valid information for passing in the string".
- FIX: sometimes CallDetails loading very slowly. File URL was checked remotely for existence.
- FIX: db already exists (FolderDb.cs, WelcomeWizardPage.cs)
- FIX: added memory statistics
3.0.9 and 3.0.10
- FIX: RTP stream overflow check. Also an exception in RTPStream will no longer crash the program forever
- FIX: On demand
- FIX: phone detection in phone service was done by IP, so it was incorrect in presence of DHCP. Now phone service opens directly the extension input page
- FIX: activated printLeases for support
- FIX: small db fix
- FIX: shortcut creation fix
- FIX: cosmetic: added tracing for policy check
- FIX: various branding fixes
- FIX: LogPacker now correctly recurses subdirectories in the calls file list.
- FIX: critical fix for CallInfoV2 support (CM 4.2 and CM 5.0)
- FIX: corrected bug with sql scripts upgrades
- FIX: calls from private numbers were not recorded
- FIX: bug with licensing by MAC address
3.0.2 and 3.0.3
- FIX: parser fix for CallManager Express: rtp dispatched as skinny
- FIX: Improved skinny tracing
3.0.0 (Dec 13, 2006)
- NEW: Reengineered recording engine, with multiprotocol support
- NEW: Support for Cisco CallManager 4.2 and 5.0 (Skinny 8.0)
- NEW: configurable site host name
- FIX: Support for Cisco CallManager Express